Former Friends Actor Courteney Cox Speaks Out About Marriage
Courteney Cox speaks out about her crashed marriage and love rumors.
David Arquette has already spoken out. Now the former “Friends” actress Courteney Cox speaks out about the couple’s broken marriage.
- As you get older it’s more about the match than about love, she says.
The couple has separated but haven’t gotten a divorce. Arquette has indicated that it was his wife who wanted a timeout, something she does not deny.
- I think every relationship reaches a point where you ask yourself, “Are you happy? Have you developed together or drifted apart? What are your common interests?”.
- Love is natural but much harder when it is done publicly.
Cox, 46, is seven years older than Arquette. She talks about the need for peace and tranquility.
- I am everywhere and I need to land. I want to be calm. I want to change a lot.
It has nothing to do with David. It’s just what I need.
When Arquette was a guest at radio host Howard Stern, he was open about the couple’s sex life and said he suspected that his wife had something going on with her co-star in TV show “Cougar Town”, Brian Van Holt.
- You can not get mad at David because he means no harm. He tackled the things as best he could.
Cox also denies rumors about that she’s dating Brian Van Holt.
- Brian has definitely been a good friend of mine. Therefore I do not care about the rumors. Right now I have no desire to date someone.