Tibet vs China
A real controversial situation with hopes for a peaceful solution.
Now days, almost every newspaper is giving some or the other reports related to Tibet. It is being said that Tibet is demanding Chinese government for more autonomy. Actually, I’m not well versed with the Tibet-China history. So, know only little bit which is being displayed in news.
It’s been said that Tibetans used violence against Chinese government. I don’t know how much truth is their. But, one thing is sure that China is a heartless country as their response to the Tibetans outrage is very bad. They have shown that they only believe in torturing people.
In this respect I would like to suggest Tibetans that violence will never help them to win over them. Since, violence is the sign of cowardice and a coward can never win. A coward might win for short period of time but not lifelong.
There are several examples in history which has shown that non-violence can win any fight. But, then non-violence will be of help only if your fight is just. Now, if the fight if Tibetans is just then they will win in the end no matter what ever hurdle come in their path. But, there is a saying:
No Pains, No Gains
So, Tibetans have to face a lot of challenges. Their path would be full of thorns and not roses.
It took Mahatma Gandhi 42 years to free India. Then, also it was possible because he kept his nerves cool for all these years. If he had lost his nerves then he would have never been successful. Even, if he had been successful, success won’t have lasted long.
So, Tibetans must understand that if they want to have freedom then they would have fight for freedom for the minimum of 50-60 years through non-violence. The independence obtained would be life long and not ephemeral.
The time for struggle I have kept very large because bad people are becoming more tolerant to such tactics. But, such people will never become 100% tolerant to such tactics. So, this tactic will always work.
For more articles that are similar, refer:
- Non Violence vs. Terrorism: Which is the best way to voice your views?
- Why Good People Always Suffer: Why is it that all of God’s havoc is borne by good people? A mentality which is normally seen among good people need to be changed for good. Here, I give some very strong reasons of why to change this attitude.
- How to Make an Enemy Your Friend: A must article for everyone. It tells the important way to solve the problem of generating enemies, especially if you are a good person.
- Tibet vs China: A real controversial situation with hopes for a peaceful solution.
- Mumbai Under Attack: What is main reason that terrorist attacked. Who are behind all these attacks? Which political parties are behind this? All things disclosed in this piece.
- Attacks of Terrorists on Mumbai-a Question to Politicians: With recent attacks of terrorist on Mumbai, I have a question to ask. A question, which needs to be answered to maintain the integrity of India.
- Rioters of Maharastra: For what purpose are these rioters rioting?
- How to Solve The Problem of Slums: A simple way to solve one of the toughest problems of the world.