The Lessons From Egypt, Tunisia, Yemen and Libyan
The lesson from several countries in Arabian country.
The lesson from several countries in Arabian country
we are shocked when we hear many change in several country in middle east and some country in african countries.
The countries are Egypt, Tunisia, Yemen, Bahrain, and Libyan
we are shocked when many goverment is protested by most of their people. Many people become brave people and sacrifice their self in order to protest their government.
I list or notice some of the lesson from what is happen there. There are :
1. Government that happened there was not in accordance with the wishes of the people and did not give the welfare of society anymore.
2. It`s not about democracy. I don`t think whats the media think that the people there want democrazy. As ordinary people, i just said we only want our government is clean, good and give us peace and welfare. We dont need so much about democracy.
3. Many government is corrupt. That is why many people is angry. They are insulted what their government do and make them and their family become rich but most of people is still poor.
4. Don`t forget, globalization is one factor to increase motivation of people to protest their government doing.
5. Many of people does not like dictator. You can say, Hosni Mobarak and some of them